We are a membership organization committed to promoting supplier diversity in the healthcare supply chain by working w/ organizations, corps & minority, women and veteran owned businesses.
To lead healthcare supplier diversity by building awareness through education and creating pathways to potential opportunities for historically underutilized businesses and all healthcare supply chain stakeholders.
After several years of discussion, it was decided that a formal organization would be needed if any substantial improvements in the levels of supplier diversity were to be made. Thus, the Healthcare Supplier Diversity Alliance was formally established in August, 2003.
What We Do:
- Work together to promote supplier diversity in the healthcare supply chain.
- Gain an understanding of how HSDA subscribers incorporate supplier diversity into their business practices and how businesses may better work with these organizations.
- Attend discussions on best practices utilized by all stakeholders including manufacturers, distributors, historically underutilized businesses, group purchasing organizations and healthcare providers.
- Discuss best practices and brainstorm on how to improve supplier diversity in healthcare.
- Gain ideas to enhance an organization''s supplier diversity initiative.
- Meet key supply chain stakeholders across the healthcare supply chain.