Hunt Executive Search rivals larger multi-nationals by providing superior market knowledge, meaningful relationships and greater success rates. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, they have expanded service offerings across the globe. Their success is largely attributed to their conscious commitment to industry focus, KPIs, continuously “sharpening the saw” and twenty-five years of relationship-building. Hunt Executive Search’s boutique model affords clients a number of benefits including:
1) GREATER ACCESS: They don’t have a fraction of the hands-off issues the larger multi-nationals have. With complete access & superior relationships, they can reach & recruit more executives.
2) BETTER RESULTS: Their KPIs & fill rates are unmatched, which is why >80% of their business comes from repeat clients.
3) RELATIONSHIP BUILDERS: An anonymous survey of passive candidates shows they prefer working with Hunt Executive Search over the larger multi-national firms. Reasons cited include preference for their best-in-class process & scorecards, their dedication to relationships & fit, and ability to vet qualifications of role-specific mandates.
4) STRONGER PARTNERSHIPS: Their Partners & Principals personally manage & execute on all searches, always. While they utilize internal resources and associates, they remain engaged throughout the process.
5) GLOBALLY CONNECTED, LOCALLY COMMITTED: Hunt Executive Search & Partners have the global capability to deliver best in class search services in the Americas, EMEA & Asia Pacific, while providing the flexibility to tailor fit a search strategy for every client. Over the last decade the increased globalization of the business market has supported Hunt Executive Search & Partners’ growth reaching to 70 offices and affiliates in 30 countries.