To be an organization that:
* is a catalyst in the enhancement of the HR management competencies of its members, the Indonesian business community and the government sectors,
* has chapters in all provinces,
* has the proper strategy, plans and programs that foster the professionalism, knowledge, competency & image of its members and the Indonesian HR Professionals in general,
* has mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with related organizations,
is professionally managed and financially sound.
* To provide strategic leadership in HR related areas,
* To provide an effective and efficient communication forum for the exchange of information and ideas on HR related topics,
* To provide information and recommendations to the Indonesian business communities and government on HR management and related strategies, plans, programs, policies, systems and procedures
* To provide world class HR management related education & training.
* To have the majority of Indonesian Senior HR Practitioners and a significant portion of non HR Managers and Directors as its member,
* To establish and operate an effective and efficient Indonesian HR Management Research Center
* To establish and operate an effective and efficient HR Management training, education & development center
* To have chapters in all Indonesian provinces