Inductotherm Heating & Welding Ltd was formed to bring together the European divisions of Thermatool, Radyne, Banyard and Newelco - All world leaders in the design and manufacture of Induction Heating and Welding Equipment.
Inductotherm Heating & Welding designs and manufactures a broad range of induction heating and welding equipment, covering many application processes including:
- HF Welding, Cutting & Seam Annealing of Tube and Pipe
- General Induction Heat Treatment & Hardening
- Induction heating for Forging and Extrusion
- Heating & Coating of API line pipe
- Induction Coil Design & Repair
- Turnkey Wire Line Processing
- Low Frequency Heating
- Quench & Tempering
- Induction Power Supplies
Inductotherm Heating & Welding is part of the global Inductotherm Group which brings together 40 companies specialising in the metals and materials industry. No matter waht metal you melt, mold, heat or otherwise process, there's an Inductotherm Group company with the equipment, technology or service you need.