informUp is an application lifecycle management(ALM) Solution for the small or mid-sized company type, being web based it supports an easy way to manage and track projects/products in an efficient way.
Using informUp increases productivity, improves quality, accelerates development and has the best ROI.
Implementing and using an ALM system is made easy with informUp. Project management improved with the total application suite informUp which provides a proven bug tracking solution and a test management software, already inside.
The application lifecycle process generates a ton of data that requires tracking and auditing which is why we created informUp!
Manages requirements, test cases, issues/defects/bugs, tickets and tasks in informUp!
BugUp Tracker - Bug Tracking and Issue Tracking System
BugUp Tracker is a powerful and easy to use bug tracking and issue tracking system that provides a clear and centralized overview of the development cycle.
Use BugUp to report issues/bugs from the local and offshore sites, plan and track development cycles and successfully build the next product release.
BugUp Tracker was created to track issues, requirements and bugs. Bug tracking requires several software attributes BugUp has imbedded into its DNA, from item linking, to customized workflow queues and dashboard view.
These attributes support project management of the application’s development lifecycle, especially the bugs’ resolution part of it.
BugUp Tracker could be purchase and implemented as a stand alone application. Still, in order to benefit from its full capabilities, BugUp should be integrated as part of the informUp application lifecycle management solution which includes a complete solution for the development lifecycle process.
BugUp Key Benefits:
1. Since the application is web-based, data and status regarding the product is accessible in real time.
2. Create an unlimited amount of projects, products components and bugs.
3. Email notification of updates.
4. User defined system flows and a powerful rule engine.
5. Dashboard customization per user enables a real-time and updated view of data.
6. Manage and track resources progress and status of local and offshore work load.
7. Fully customizable and flexible system.
8. Powerful filter and search capabilities.
TestUp is a powerful and easy to use test management tool that enables creating and executing test cases.
TestUp enables the management of the quality assurance team and tracking of software testing progress.
Use informUp’s test case management tool to create and manage an unlimited amount of test cases, test sets as well as manage regression and sanity sets.
Using TestUp management tool would assist in evaluating whether the program meets the requirements for which it is being designed. The QA team executing the test cases can manage its work load by assigning specific test sets to a specific QA Tester.
Workflow capabilities enable test cases management for reviewing progress and completion of the software testing phase. Fail/Pass results appear on-screen for every requirement, in a clear cut manner, allowing a quick review per every test made.
In case a requirements management and bug tracking system is already in use, purchase and implement TestUp as a stand alone application. Still, in order to benefit from its full capabilities, TestUp should be integrated as part of the informUp application lifecycle management solution which includes a complete solution for the development lifecycle process.
TestUp Key Benefits:
1. Create an unlimited amount of test cases.
2. Link test cases to products and components being tested.
3. Link requirements to tests and issues.
4. Test cases tree (hierarchical folders) provides a familiar method for organizing requirements and test cases.
5. Group any number of test cases into test sets according to the testing procedure design.
6. Assign test cases to specific resources and track progress and current status of local and off shore work force.
7. Easily maintain regression and sanity sets as product testing moves forward.
8. Dashboard customization per user enables a quick review on testing progress, product quality etc'.
9. Export test cases to Excel, Word or email.
10. Define when an alert should be sent and to whom using the email notification system