It’s called the i-Brochure by InfoVertica. This is an intense offering by our AOC Travel Guides Business Unit, that helps put individual hotels, restaurants, wineries, breweries, or other attractions on the SmartPhone Apps Industry map.
Want to create memorable, lasting experiences for the guests at your hotel, restaurant, winery, brewery, or other attraction? Make it efficient – make it simple.
With our smartphone application “I-Brochure”, you can help your guests feel more empowered and independent with information at their fingertips. Both your guests, and staff save time, money, energy and enjoy a higher level of convenience as they explore your hotel, cruise vessel, restaurant, or winery – and the nearby city, with the I-Brochure.
You can not only tell your guests all about your attraction with our data-connection-independent* application, but you can also map out popular tours, venues, and other attractions in town! Take them on tours through vineyards, farmlands, state parks, museums, you name it. Lead them to wineries, restaurants, bars, and other popular hang-outs while they are on vacation or traveling for business.
While we do not expect your app to be an endless list of every business in the area (we’ll leave that to Yelp and the Yellow Pages), we can customize what you want your application to say, and deliver to your future guests the message you want to convey – we’re your host, we’re taking care of you, and we want you to absolutely ENJOY yourselves while staying with us!
Typical Categories of Information Included (But Not Limited To):
- WHY STAY HERE
- HOW TO GET HERE
- THINGS TO KNOW
- THINGS TO DO
- THE HOTEL
- RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- STUFF TO DO
- KID COMPATIBLE
- ABOUT THE AUTHORS
- FOLLOW US
- REPORT TECHNICAL PROBLEMS
- SHARE WITH A FRIEND
- We incorporated Google maps. Not only can we include your hotel’s location, but we can incorporate a Google Map instance (both live – using a data connection, and static – in case your guests are offline) of any attraction nearby. You want them to go places, but you want them to come back, too!
- Notes Section – make notes about your trip. Keep tabs on what you do, things you see, reminders, or whatever you want! Then you can share those notes using your smartphone, via email, etc.
- Calendar – keep track of key events, when they happened, what happened, what you did, what is going to happen, where you are going, etc. Call it an itinerary tracker if you like!
- Support Form – should you, or your guests experience trouble, we will be your first line of defense. If it is a problem with the application, we will fix it right away!
- Advertising available inside the application for affiliates of your hotel or vessel, partners, etc.
HOW DOES THE I-BROCHURE / TRAVEL GUIDE PROGRAM WORK?
- We have flexible cost models to make this available to small, independently owned enterprises as well as larger, more well-known enterprises!
- Your hotel need only put a link on it’s home page (that we will provide you) that leads to our iTunes (Apple) and Google Play (Droid) market links… and the application and delivery are managed for you from there!
- If needed, we make updates and push those changes out immediately!**
- This offering is available to individual hotels / vessels, as well as chains, fleets, regions, or countries.
- You do not need to go overboard developing the content for your application – we’ll grab much of that from your existing web site.
HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1.800.589.2514 – or Fill in our contact form, and after submitting your information request, one of our team will contact you and fill you in on what we need to do in order to get started!
* Some features may require an active data connection, if you elect to use them. Otherwise, all of the content in this app is stored on the smartphone itself – no active connection needed!