Isomer Specialty Clinic is a new generation medical facility dedicated to musculoskeletal medicine, orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine. It is one of the most reputed clinics located in Gopalapuram, Chennai. It is unique in providing comprehensive & complete diagnostic & therapeutic services dedicated to orthopaedics, pain management and sports medicine all under one roof.
The Center for Physical Rehabilitation sets the standard for quality physical therapy, offering patients the most up to date equipment and programs.
1. Sports Medicine: The Center strives to provide superior sports medicine programs for athletes. We have partnered with seven high schools to provide the service of highly skilled Certified Physical Therapists for games and daily sports events.
2. Spine Rehabilitation: The Center's Spine Rehabilitation program consists of a comprehensive approach in the treatment of spinal disorders. Our therapists utilize eclectic physical therapy principles including the essentials of the Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy.
3. McKenzie Method: Also known as Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, the McKenzie Method is a philosophy of active patient involvement and education that is trusted and used by practitioners and patients all over the world for back, neck, and extremity problems.
Our areas of expertise include:
1. Treatment of sports injuries to the hip, knee, shoulder, back, foot, ankle and elbow
2. General Orthopaedics
3. Spine and Scoliosis
4. Foot, Ankle, Hip, Knee and Leg Disorders
5. Hand, Arm, and Shoulder Disorders
6. Arthroscopic surgery
7. Surgical opinions and evaluations
8. Total Joint Reconstruction and Minimally Invasive Surgery for Hip, Knee, Shoulder and Ankle
9. Surgical Treatment of arthritis
The Orthopaedic Sports Clinic provides treatment for athletes at all levels of competition. The utmost confidentiality is maintained for all patients, including college draft, professional draft and trade evaluations. There are no press statements unless directed by the patient and/or agent. The clinic also provides "back door" access to maintain confidentiality as requested by the professional athlete.