What We Do
- Outsourcing Solutions for small to medium size companies at affordable pricing with virtual global delivery and additional customized services. Teaching the hiring manager perspective.
- University solutions for career and job search curriculum, group seminars, resources, and speaking engagements.
- Association solutions for adding value to members needing career or job search assistance through virtual offerings.
- Job Seeker Resources and Solutions affordably priced for families and parents.
- Career Coach or Counselor Training and Certification Solutions using the Jobpreneurship(TM) curriculum and resources to help them broaden their effectiveness and local offerings.
- Professional Speaking
What We Teach
Our curriculum is what businesses use to sell to other businesses applied to job seekers and career development. We have trademarked our process as Jobpreneurship(TM).
Who Endorses Our Model?
- Company C-Level Executives (see our testimonial list)
- University leaders at Fairfield University and the University of Virginia
- Associations, such as Golden Key International Honour Society, Vistage, Financial Executives Networking Group, and The National Society of Collegiate Scholars.
- Executive and Career Coaches
Who is Jim Villwock?
Jim is a former Fortune 500 global executive, the founder of Job Doctors International™ and the creator of Jobpreneurship(TM) solutions for Job Search and Outplacement. Jobpreneurship(TM) is how insiders and businesses get jobs.
Jim Villwock thrives on innovation and results. You might call him an intrapreneur, an entrepreneur, a jobpreneur, and the author of the books “Whacked Again!” , “Trusted Relationships”, and award winning ”Jobpreneurship(TM) 101″.
Jim holds a MBA from North Texas University, where he graduated magna cum laude; a master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary; and a bachelor’s degree from Golden Gate University, where he graduated magna cum laude.
Jim Villwock is readily available for media. He is interested in discussing any of his books, solutions, or topics that you find on this site. Jim regularly contributes to questions uniquely asked by others and would be happy to discuss any needs or opportunities that you suggest.