I am a Career Fitness Pro and Career Management Consultant. Whether you’re:
• a mid-career professional,
• a manager or executive,
• a business owner,
• a career-changer,
• a soon-to-be or recent college grad, or
• someone reentering the workforce,
CAREER FITNESS IS FOR EVERYONE! I will help you find, win and keep the job you want.
• If your career is headed towards disaster due to poor career choices or if your job search is causing you high blood pressure, then the Career Fitness System is for you.
• I will coach you using this system that is designed to meet the challenging world of work in the 21st century job market.
This system is what you need to strengthen your career to become the champion you were meant to be. The goal is to help you to “Work Strong” in managing your career while maintaining work/life balance.
I have extensive work experience in nonprofit venues assisting clients in job and social skills development. My strong counseling skills will help you to identify individual obstacles to professional and personal growth.
I also specialize in organizing events for job seekers to provide hope, motivation and to connect with opportunities. Ask how you or your company can be part of my series of events and connect with hundreds of job seekers that are ready for their next position.
• Writing Winning Resumes & Cover Letters
• Job Search Tips for 40+ Workers
• Getting Started with LinkedIn
• Using LinkedIn to “Pump Up” Your Job Search
• Applying Business Techniques to Your Job Search
• How to Organize and Approach Your Job Search
• Your Two-Minute Pitch: The Keystone to Your Search
• How to Get Interviews: The Keys to Effective Networking
• How to Handle Difficult Interview Questions
• The Four-Step Salary Negotiation Method