At AYC Health & Fitness, Kansas City's Original Personal Training Center, in just 12 weeks you will lose 24 to 36 pounds of body fat, or up to 3 dress sizes - or your money back - I guarantee it.
Our personal trainers personalize a fitness and nutrition plan for you, your body, your needs, your life. It's that simple.
You are not using a one-size-fits-all plan, because you are unique, your needs are not same as someone else's. You will lose fat, gain strength, and feel better than ever.
We work with YOU to get the results YOU need and want. If weight loss is your goal, our personal trainers are just what you're looking for.
YOU WILL SUCCEED.
Two major keys to your success are accountability and expert guidance...
We provide everything you need to reach your health and fitness goals, whether it's weight loss, strength gain or a combination of both, Kansas City's leading personal trainers at AYC are here to help you reach your goals.
When you are ready to get serious about the possibilities for your health, your body, and your life, call the personal trainers in Kansas City that guarantee results.
We are here to help you get what you want. That is what we do. And we do it well. We guarantee it.
For your FREE Private Consultation AND Health & Fitness Assessment, call me at 913-642-4437,
or email me at email@example.com.
Start now...no more struggle, just honest results...get on track to the best shape of your life...NOW.
Greg Justice, MA, CPT, Owner
If you want to sit on the fence a while longer, here is some information you need to know:
* For every one pound of fat you lose, four pounds of pressure are lifted from your knees – reducing risk of osteoarthritis and permanent knee injury.
* Current statistics place 64 percent of the U.S. adult population within some definition of obesity, from overweight to morbid obesity.
* Preventable illness makes up approximately 80% of the burden of illness and 90% of all healthcare costs.
* Preventable illnesses account for eight of the nine leading categories of death.
According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention:
Obesity increases the risk of many diseases and health conditions. These include:
- Coronary heart disease
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Dyslipidemia (for example, high total cholesterol or high levels of triglycerides)
- Liver and Gallbladder disease
- Sleep apnea and respiratory problems
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint)
- Gynecological problems (abnormal menses, infertility)
Preventable illnesses…you don’t have to be sick. Do something positive for your health, before your health decides for you.
If someone you know is trying to lose weight, here are some suggestions you can use to help them:
- Invite them to walk with you, after dinner twice a week,..
- Be supportive and understanding: listen, encourage...be non-judgmental, be patient...
- Be a positive role model, take your own health seriously...
- Recognize even the small efforts and results...
- Choose healthy options, healthy snacks or meals out, gifts of exercise equipment or exercise classes
For your FREE Private Consultation with Kansas City's Leading Personal Trainer, and a Health & Fitness Assessment call me at 913-642-4437, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org