Did you know that 50% of brain development that determines how we learn, adapt and THRIVE for the rest of our lives has already been established by age 4? By age 8, it’s nearly 80%! (Source: bit.ly/2N0Y5N7.) Early foreign language exposure is among the best foundational outlets for young minds— particularly within this critical window when peak brain development meets auditory and oral advantages over older kids, plus greater attention spans than younger children. What if there were an accessible and affordable solution to help unlock your child’s fullest potential during this time and set the stage for future growth?
Introducing LA PETITE PREP! A New & Fun Mobile French Language Program for Kids 4-8, Serving Douglas County & Surrounding Areas.
• The curriculum and activities have been developed around early learning standards and designed to spark creativity and learning, fuel confidence, and propel growth.
• Immersion-focused (versus a “flashcard” approach) so lessons will be relevant and relatable to this age group, and each lesson will build on previous learning.
• Convenient locations in and around Douglas County, GA, without the hustle or commute to Atlanta.
• Exclusive access to a virtual classroom— a homework-free zone with downloadable activity sheets to reinforce each live lesson, plus exciting videos of each child’s progress.
• Why French? Spoken on more continents than any language • prominent in international travel, business, and government • the official language of many worldwide organizations.
La Petite Prep will turn today's little language learners into tomorrow's leaders by sparking creativity and learning, fueling confidence, and propelling growth.