isoTracker, from Lennox Hill Ltd, is a simple, affordable, online document control software and quality management system that helps administer Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety and Compliance systems. As a hosted subscription-based application it delivers always-on availability, without the hardware, software or maintenance costs normally associated with an in-house installation.
The isoTracker product integrates the following modules:
- Document Control
- Complaints Management
- Audit Management
- Competency Testing
Into an efficient quality management system that is scalable to the needs and size of an organisation. The isoTracker management system provides the following solutions:
- A quick return on investment with no installation requirements and easy implementation
- Accessibility from anywhere using a simple Internet connection
- Version control of all documents with online feedback on documents prior to approval, electronic approval, restrictive access, full audit trail and archiving of prior document versions.
- Register all complaints. Indentify issues early, investigate for root cause and escalate to non-conformance reports or corrective action requests.
- Simplify the building and running of audits. Re-use old audit checklists. Attach evidential documents. Track critical actions through to completion. Raise non-conformance and issue corrective actions.
- Identify the required competencies for each job. Test or evaluate against those competencies. Identify gaps and develop improvement plans. Provide updates and refresher programs. Raise non-conformance and issue corrective actions.
The isoTracker quality management software system simplifies the management of important processes and ensures that they are kept up to date and relevant. With the use of advanced encryption technology and a regular back-up process, isoTracker also protects the integrity of documents and information.