Lehigh Valley Children’s Centers (LVCC) has been a trusted neighbor since 1970. We provide high quality early education and child care to promote healthy child development, meet the needs of families, and encourage children to discover the joy of learning.
More than 1,000 children receive high-quality early childhood education and child care services each day at LVCC. We’re the largest full day, year-round, early care and education provider in the region, with over 20 convenient locations in Lehigh and Northampton Counties.
Starting with children as young as six weeks and continuing through elementary school age, we guide and encourage children as they learn and develop new skills. We offer services for infants, toddlers, preschool, Pre-K Counts, before- and after-care for school-age, and summer school-age programs.
• Professional, nurturing teachers who support child growth and development
• Safe, cheerful facilities
• A research-based, individualized curriculum
• Support for child health through nutritious meals and active play
• Services in a variety of locations
• Flexible full- and part-time schedules
Each LVCC center participates in Pennsylvania’s Keystone STARS Quality Initiative, and all eligible centers are seeking or have earned accreditation through the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).