Main Street Wellington, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation, which was organized July 31,1998. The organization's mission is to revitalize Wellington's central business district while preserving its historic character.
The office of Main Street Wellington is located at 118 West Herrick Avenue. The building was donated to Main Street Wellington by Larry Broome and his family in 1999. The building is a two-story brick structure built in 1878.
Our membership consists of individuals and businesses that believe in the Main Street approach to community development. We strive to strengthen our community by utilizing a foundation of historical preservation and downtown revitalization.
We believe that the heart of a community lies in its downtown. Our downtown has made remarkable progress in becoming a better, more livable Village for those who live and work in the area. Still, there is much work to be done.