Maric Industries is an international electronics manufacturer with offices in San Diego, California; Memphis, Tennessee; Denver, Colorado and Shanghai, China, as well as distribution facilities throughout the U.S. and Mexico.
For nearly 50 years, the name Maric Industries has been synonymous with quality manufacturing. From its early days to the present, Maric Industries has maintained the highest levels of product design, engineering, manufacturing and quality assurance. Our product line includes:
1. Coaxial cable, connectors, adapters and preparation tools
2. Broadband drop installation materials
3. Audio and video connectivity products
4. Telephony and twisted-pair connectivity products
5. Custom integrated wiring enclosures and electronics modules
6. Data communications connectivity products
7. Fiber-optic connectivity products, including cable assemblies, connectors, attenuators, adapters and tools
Manufacturing takes place in several state-of-the-art production facilities in Mexico and East Asia. Each facility works with contract raw material suppliers that deliver only the highest quality metals and plastics. The result: Maric Industries products match and exceed the performance of competitors.
After new products emerge from the assembly line, quality assurance technicians ensure that the product corresponds to the original design and to mechanical and electrical specifications. After manufacturing, products are also tested at Maric Industries ’s quality assurance facilities.
Finally, each product is examined at the Maric Industries warehouse in San Diego or Memphis after it is received from the factory.