Micro BVM is an expert in emergency medical equipment, and BVMs (bag valve mask) in particular. Unlike any products on the market, Micro BVM’s resuscitators collapse into a durable and compact case.
The advantages of Micro BVMs products are:
1. Save space: easily fit into any emergency kit, and are ideal for units with space limitations such as those on bicycles, motorcycles and ATVs. The dimensions of the casing is 134mm/ 15 ¼ “ (diameter) x 63mm/ 2 ½ “ (height) and the units have been shown to save up to 75% in space.
2. Save time: provide paramedics with all the equipment they need in a single and compact unit so they don’t waste valuable time during an emergency.
3. Dependable: made from the highest quality of materials, the devices are designed to withstand the toughest of environments. The case itself is highly durable and water-resistant and has proven itself on the battlefield, in fires and other hazardous situations. The collapsible resuscitator can be assembled in seconds and has a lightweight and ergonomic design for optimal end-user handing. It is made from high grade silicone and has a special textured surface to ensure a comfortable and firm grip which allows for effective ventilation for extended periods all whilst reducing hand-fatigue. Additionally, all connections and materials conform to industry safety standards.
Micro BVMs clients include:
• Military: military units, physicians, paramedics, combat medics and field military hospitals.
• EMS: EMS and first aid responders (providing pre-hospital care)
• Rescue: air, sea and land medical evacuation teams
• Hospitals: hospitals, emergency rooms, surgery & intensive care units
• Tactical: law enforcement, search and rescue units, persons involved in Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC).
• First Aid: first aid kits for automobile and pleasure crafts
• AED Kit (Automated External Defibrillator)