We are here for each other, here for you.
Founded by a midlife layoff survivor, we’re a community of caring thought leaders on the subject of personal reinvention. This site exists for the purpose of advancing M.E. – Midlife Empowerment – helping people in midlife and midcareer build better, more secure futures. We’re here to help you change your life. If you’re searching for a way to move ahead in a difficult economic environment, you’ve come to the right place.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Encouragement – Learning to turn off toxic “old tapes” about who you thought you were supposed to be.
- Ideas for changing your life – Developing a success strategy for growth and earnings increases at any job.
- Practical advice – Discovering what you are truly good at, what you are passionate about – and applying yourself to making a successful career based on your passions and true skills.
- Hope – Equipping yourself to handle the emotional fallout of career setbacks.
- Straight Talk – Getting real and putting yourself on a path to your highest earning potential.
And, of course, this site about you, the “ME” looking at the screen right now. We invite you to get involved. Engage with us. Participate in our dialogues. Take advantage of our free content offers. Consider purchasing our published books and courses. Come with us on a journey to better future.