Mindscreen Film Institute was founded by Rajiv Menon, an acclaimed Indian cinematographer and filmmaker in the Indian Advertising and Movies industry. The Film Institute draws upon decades of experience and success of Rajiv Menon and his film productions and equipment rental company, Mindscreen.
Mindscreen Film equipment company has been in the business for over two decades and provided the film industry with state-of-the-art Arriflex 435 Advanced equipped with Hawk anamorphic and Ziess ultraprime lenses supported by a full complement of lights and grip equipments. Panther Dolly, Jimmy jib cranes, an array of Tungsten and flicker free HMI lights and Kino banks powered by a fleet of silent generator trucks are additional facilities available to the clients.
Run by a team of senior professionals, Mind screen Film Institute takes pride in having been the training ground for some of the best talent in the film industry today. Award winning cinematographers and directors like Ravi K. Chandran, Rajasekhar, Ratnavelu and Gautam Menon have worked with and trained under Rajiv Menon during their formative years.
Mindscreen Film Institute, a Film school for Cinematography started in July, 2006 aims to train students both on the theoretical and operational aspects of filmmaking with specialization in Cinematography making use of the latest state-of-the-art of all camera equipments and facilities available on campus.
Mindscreen Film Institute is one of the best cinema schools for cinematography. The certificate course on Cinematography offered by Mindscreen Institute is highly reputed for its comprehensive program that is very hands-on, practical with the hottest latest in digital and cinematography techniques.
• Mindscreen Film Institute will offer high quality professional study programs in the theory & practice of film-making.
• Mindscreen Film Institute will focus on specialized areas of film-making that develop very proficient technicians who are creative artists as well.
• Mindscreen Film Institute and its alumni will make a professional impact and significant contribution to the media and entertainment industry.
We believe that a good film-maker, irrespective of his/her role must appreciate all aspects of the process.
From the choices a cinematographer confronts, understanding the director & his script, how sound and music transform a scene to assembling of images in the editing room. And the best way to learn them is to have a real ‘touch-feel-do’ experience.
Mindscreen Film Institute is all about hands-on learning. Our learning environment is designed to move one beyond their current level, expand the vision, enhance technical skills and unleash the potential to IMAGINE, THINK & CREATE a new way.
1. SIX MONTHS COURSE ON CINEMATOGRAPHY
2. SIX MONTHS COURSE ON SCREENWRITING AND FILM MAKING
3. LIVE SOUND RECORDING (LOCATION SOUND)
4. DIGITAL CINEMA ACQUISITION, DATA MANAGEMENT & TRANS CODING TECHNICIAN (DATA MANAGEMENT)
5. DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
6. SCREEN WRITING WORKSHOP