The Miss/Ms Black Georgia USA Scholarship Foundation is entity designed to develop, celebrate, and assist with the educational goals of African-American women. The Miss Black Georgia USA believes minority women should be economically empowered, politically astute, spiritually centered, and civic minded. We have three divisions: Teen (13-18), Miss (18-27) and Ms (28-45).
Miss Black Georgia Teen, Arie Smith
Miss Black Georgia USA, Andrea Kinch
Ms Black Georgia USA, Carla Hawkins
The Miss/Ms Black Georgia USA Scholarship Foundation seeks to give young, talented African-American women a platform to impact their community while gaining statewide and national exposure. It is an opportunity for these young women to obtain a sense of well-being and self-confidence by competing for a prestigious title that will continue to enhance their lives.
The mission of the Miss/Ms Black Georgia USA is to identify, develop, and promote national leadership within the African-American community among women 13-45 years of age. This mission is served through intensive contestant development and by operating as the largest state provider of scholarships to African American women in Georgia.
• To aid in the social, economic, political, spiritual, cultural, physical, professional, and academic development of Miss/Ms Black Georgia USA contestants
• To offer young, minority women a viable mechanism for attaining celebrity and leadership status within the community
• To celebrate the many shapes, sizes, colors, and textures of African-American beauty, achievement and womanhood
• To provide a forum for African-American women to showcase their talents
• To promote healthy lifestyle choices for African-American women, and youth
• To promote Economic Empowerment for African-American women and youth
• To support efforts to improve the literacy rate among African-Americans
• To educate the African-American community about the devastation of AIDS in the US and abroad and promote abstinence and safer-sex practices
• To promote and impact political awareness and voter registration for African-American women ages 13-45
• To develop young, African-American women into strong, empowered, and educated leaders and role models
For more information on volunteering, becoming a contestant or sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make a difference today!