What Makes MCL Different?
Having the right people available when you call is the key to MCL’s success:
* The MCL Guarantee: MCL will guarantee an annualized Return-on-Investment (ROI) of at least 200% of the cost of MCL’s services. See: www.mcl-associates.com for details.
* An extensive national network of senior process engineers, business analysts, and Six Sigma and ORSA professionals.
* A consultative approach that fits your organization’s business/operations or process transformation needs, not some abstract model.
* A problem-solving methodology based upon our philosophy that business – when all is said and done - is all about people.
* A consultative approach that facilitates stakeholder and functional buy-in, and promotes the transfer of skills and knowledge.
MCL combines the advantages of small and agile with the capabilities of big knowledge resources:
* Low overhead means low margin, which translates to reasonable cost
* Agile decision-making and the ability to quickly adjust to change and your new requirements
* A small business emphasis on personal attention and customer satisfaction
* A “Keep It Simple” approach to problem solving
MCL has recent experience in:
* Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Process Improvement
* Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 (PSQIA) Transformation
* Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) Transformation
NAICS: 541611, 541614, 541618, 541720, 541990, 611430