Founded in 1986, MSI designs, manufactures and markets superior technology solutions and products, including Tablets, Notebook PCs, All-in-One PCs, Industrial PCs, Servers, Motherboards and Graphic Cards. Committed to innovation and style, MSI products are available in more than 120 countries and employ more than 14,000 people worldwide. To learn more about the comprehensive MSI IPC products, visit: www.msi.com/ipc; or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSI manufactures high-quality embedded boards and systems for various applications, such as digital signage, medical eletronics, ATM, POS, Kiosk, industrial automation, gaming, utility, and transportation. With solid R&D and manufacturing capability, MSI serves clients with efficient DMS (Design Manufacture Service) Solution, and expects to become the best partner for worldwide SI in Industrial Platform Computing.
1. Various Solutions: providing various systems based on x86 and RISC platforms.
2. Energy Saving: through experienced system design to reduce heat generation and increase operation reliability.
3. Strict Quality Control: through a 7-stage QC system from design to mass production, to assure quality.
4. Multi Compliance*: FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI, VCC, WEEE, GOST, CCC, and RoHS compliant
5. High R&D Capability: in IPC team, 55% with 5-10 years of experience and 35% with over 10 years experience
* Actual compliance is followed as shown on product specifications.
1. HMI Panel PC
2. Embedded Systems
3. Embedded Mainboards: EPIC, COM Express, 3.5", PICMG, Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX