PascualLab was borne out of the vision of founders Isosceles and Leonora "Leonie" Pascual, chemists from the University of the Philippines who made it their life mission to provide quality and affordable healthcare products for their fellowmen.
Its subsidiaries are:
1. Pascual Consumer Healthcare Corp. (PCHC)
2. Leonie Agric Corp.
- the largest organic farm that produces raw materials as well as manufactures organic plant-based products for medicinal, health, and nutritional use
- recognized by the Organic Certification Center of the Philippines (OCCP), and certified by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) by FDA, Good Agricultural Practice (GAP) by the DAR, and Halal by the Islamic Da'Wah Council of the Philippines (IDCP).
3. PascualLab Supply group (its Manufacturing Plant) -
On top of its license from by the Food and Drug Administration of the Philippines (FDA) and certification for current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), PascualLab is also an ISO Certified 9001:2015 facility, adhering to the international Quality Management standards and Halal-certified by the Islamic Da'Wah Council of the Philippines (IDCP).
Pursuing the passion to “Make health easy for every Filipino family” PascualLab offers affordable, innovative and quality healthcare products that cater to each valued member of the family. Most notable among the
product offerings are the ff. brands:
• Poten-Cee, the first Vitamin C with variants that include candy-coated tablets, sugar-free tablets, 1G sustained release FORTE, gummy bear and non-acidic formats;
• C-Lium Fibre the top-of-mind psyllium brand that comes in capsule and husk form
• OraCare Mouthrinse the country’s first no-sting and no alcohol mouthwash that revived the mouthrinse segment;
• ASCOF Lagundi PascualLab’s breakthrough cough remedy made from natural and organic Lagundi leaves
• Glutaphos, a neurotonic formula for the prevention and treatment of Vitamin B deficiencies and other products