Semantic Web Company (SWC) is the leading provider of graph-based metadata, search, and analytic solutions. SWC has been named to KMWorld’s 2016 list of the ‘100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management’.
The Semantic Web Company was founded in 2004 and is acknowledged as a global leader in Semantic Web technologies. The company is the vendor of PoolParty Semantic Suite and is involved in R&D projects with a volume of more than 16 million EUR.
A team of Linked Data experts provides consulting and integration services for semantic data and knowledge portals. Boehringer Ingelheim, Credit Suisse, European Commission, Roche, Red Bull, and The World Bank are among many other customers, which have successfully adopted Semantic Web solutions.
SWC is offering solutions in the following areas:
- metadata management / taxonomy management / enterprise vocabulary management
- recommender systems / content personalization
- enterprise search / enterprise data integration
- text mining / knowledge extraction
- semantic networks / intranet and knowledge management systems
- linked data / open data