Founded in 2011, Project Eve is a social media platform that connects women to the people and resources that can help them build successful, scalable ventures. Project Eve is dedicated to furthering women's understanding about business and overcoming hindrances to action. Our online community gives current and aspiring female entrepreneurs the ability to be a part of a social work environment, a global network spanning industries to share and test ideas, access to resources, and support. In addition to relieving some of the fear and uncertainty tied to starting a business, Project Eve allows members to develop relationships with people previously thought out of reach as well as a platform to demonstrate their expertise, market, and grow their ideas.
Project Eve offers its membership:
1. Access to a like-minded global business network dedicated to furthering female entrepreneurship;
2. The ability to create a detailed business profile, learn more about other members, and find new members who have the expertise they are looking for;
3. The opportunity to join industry groups with live forums and chat rooms where they can read about the experiences of other members and learn about all the different endeavors our members are undertaking;
4. Add a blog entries and share their experience and expertise to inspire and educate other members;
5. Business resources (webinars, blogs and site links) and a daily news feed that provides curated content to inform, educate, and motivate.
6. The opportunity to list in Project Eve's cross-sector business directory (coming soon);
7. The ability to post and search for a position on Project Eve's job board.
8. The ability to feature a business, product, or blog on the site as well as in our weekly newsletter Caffeine Break.
Project Eve is a trusted community of women who want to see each other succeed. The more women celebrate, support, promote and employ each other, the more successful, happy and financially independent they will all be.