PS-Benefits is a Group Benefits Broker specializing in employee group benefits, group health insurance, and individual health plans.
With the wide variety of insurance products available, individuals and employers, need a team of experienced and qualified benefit consultants to advise and assist in the design of the perfect benefit package for you and your employees.
We have the experience that you require and need. We have been in the employee benefit arena since 1983. We have strong relationships with all of the respected benefit carriers. This helps us during negotiations of rates and your renewal process.
Commitment to customer service is one of our best assets! An individual needing advice on benefits is as important as a large employer group seeking a benefit design package or consultation. We have been very successful in claims resolution with the large and small benefit carriers. We have worked on both sides of the fence. Our benefit consultants have worked for insurance companies as well as benefit's brokers. We know what it takes to get a claim correctly paid.
We assist in all aspects of HR when it comes to benefits. We want to free up your time to grow your company while we handle any benefit issues that may arise. We want to sit on your side of the table. We are your benefit advocate!
Our team consists of experienced benefit specialists, benefit consultants, and client relationship managers. We provide ongoing support as soon as you become our client. We will provide your HR team and employees with a wealth of knowledge regarding benefit changes in the market place as well as legislative changes that may affect your benefit plans. We will work together and will advise but you will always be in charge. We think very strategically and sometimes outside of the box to come up with the right solutions for you and your employees! We partner with companies to bring the latest technological advances for benefit management. When you choose us as your group benefits broker, we handle all of your benefit needs.
We would like the opportunity to demonstrate what we can provide as your benefit advisor. Below is a listing of some of the services that we provide to our clients:
- We will listen and learn your company's objectives, goals, priorities, demographics, and budget.
- Review your current plans in place and offer solutions for design changes, employee contributions, and funding alternatives.
- Implement your plan by negotiating rates with carriers, coordinating enrollments, and assist in the underwriting process.
- Communicate your employee benefit plans to your employees through meetings and other types of communications.
- Implement an enhanced online enrollment tool if available through Kelly and Associates with no charge to you. This tool will assist your human resource department with enrollments, terminations, and employee changes.
- Consolidated billing is offered for vendors that participate. Through the online enrollment tool, you can run reports to assist in the reconciliation of your monthly billing statements from the carriers.
- Dedicated benefit specialists, benefit consultants, and client service managers to assist with any customer service issues.
- Claims assistance for any employee who is having difficulty with claim payment or questions.
- Access to a group of insurance advisors from all spectrums of the insurance arena to assist with all of your insurance needs.
- Quarterly meetings to insure that all plans are running smoothly and up to your expectations.
- Communications regarding changes within the group benefit industry.
- Benchmarking material and employee surveys.
- Access to employee compensation statements if requested.
- Cobra administration by a cobra administrator.
PS-Benefits provide a wide range of group benefit products. Some of our products include:
A wide array of medical plans:
- Preferred Provider Plans (PPO)
- Health Maintenance Organization Plans (HMO)
- Point of Service Plans (POS)
- Medical Indemnity Plans
- Self Funded Medical Plans
- Partially Self Funded Medical Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA)
- Dental Plans
- Group Life/AD&D Plans
- Group Short Term Disability Plans
- Group Long Term Disability Plans
- Vision Plans
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plans
- 401 (k) Plans offered through an Investment Advisor
- Group Long Term Care
- Voluntary Benefit Plans
- Medical Savings Accounts
- EAP Plans
- Cobra Administration
- Benchmarking Reports
- Wellness Programs
- Stop Loss Insurance for Self Funded Plans
- Premium Only Plans
- Payroll Services offered through Kelly and Associates
- Property and Casualty Insurance offered through a P&C Advisor
- Individual Life/AD&D and disability insurance
- Individual Long Term Care
- Human Resource Outsourcing