What we do...
Drive sales and attract new customers.
We are a US domestic social media and web development startup company specializing in engaging social media campaigns that drives new customers to your product or service. We have years of marketing experience and use the latest enterprise tools to ensure we capture and engage the greatest amount of people.
We'll build your customized, feature-rich website, consult on incorporations, LLC's and other business structures, business development and adding new revenue streams to almost any business. Once we build your new website, we'll market it for you using the latest and most popular social media outlets available.
Red Rabbit Social has packages that will fit your budget. We have packages as low as $500/month that will grow your social networks, build brand awareness, and drive sales.
In broad strokes, this is part of what our monthly social campaign will entail:
- Dedicated account representative
- Build an engaging campaign that will amplify sharing from the client's current users and engage potential new users
- Audit current social sharing components and deliver a report with suggestions to optimize sharing functions
- Curate engaging content to be posted on Facebook (minimum 3 posts per day)
- Curate engaging content to be posted on Twitter (minimum 3 posts per day)
- Facebook fan page management (design, header, etc.)
- Twitter page management (design and header)
- Facebook fan page inbox management
- Facebook fan page engagement and commenting
- Facebook fan page moderation (deleting inappropriate comments, banning spammers, etc.)
- Brand monitoring/reputation monitoring with alerts as they happen
- Bi-weekly reports and analysis
- Engaging content sent at least a week (usually a month) in advance for approval
- Create a social sweepstakes, competitions, and engaging content that gets shared to expand the current audience
This plan includes the tactical objectives to be used to accomplish the following social media goals:
- Increase inbound traffic at a low cost
- Expand reach of thought leadership content
- Engage and excite key influencers
- Better understand, identify, and engage potential buyers
- Improve (public) customer service and satisfaction
- Enhance outbound campaign program effectiveness
The key metrics are:
- Facebook likes
- Facebook shares
- Facebook posts
- LinkedIn followers
- LinkedIn group members
- LinkedIn discussions
- Twitter followers
- Twitter mentions
- Twitter retweets
- Twitter retweet reach
- Twitter replies reach
- Twitter number of lists
- Social capital influence of Twitter followers
Contact www.redrabbitsocial.coml for a free social network audit and a customized proposal specific to your business!
"Follow The Rabbit"