Route 46 Entertainment District™ is Seminole County’s new entertainment hot spot. Guests experience the charm of old Florida highway culture with a modern day spin, as Route 46 offers casual and fine dining, entertainment, live music, dancing, and so much more! Whether it’s an outing with family and friends, a dinner date for two, or a venue for car and racing enthusiasts taking in the unique automobilia, or - Route 46 has it all!
• The Smokehouse at Route 46™ – Perfect for any occasion. Savory, bold, smoked meats offered with fast service in a cozy cabin setting, with take-out and catering options available. It’s not your typical barbecue, sauce is not required!
• Monroe’s at Route 46™ – Casual, sophisticated dining specializing in classic American cuisine. Everything from steak to seafood presented in an intimate atmosphere with truly inspiring flavors, making it an exceptional dining experience.
• The Saloon at Route 46™ - A refined lounge with cozy spaces, constructed of handcrafted oak woods. Partake in a classic cocktail, appetizer, dinner, and great conversation. It’s perfect for an evening with friends.
Coming this spring:
• Garage Bar at Route 46™ - Not your parents’ watering hole! It’s cool, flirtatious and combustive. Celebrating the indisputable craftsmanship of vintage cars, the Garage Bar takes you on an exhilarating ride by incorporating classic car collectibles with innovative lighting and sound effects. Along with the high-octane music and entertainment, it’s your destination for unabashed fun from happy hour to late night. You have to experience the roar of the Garage Bar!
• The Main Stage at Route 46™ – An intimate outdoor stage and dance floor featuring live acts, with local and regional bands and DJs. This is where you can dance the night away and be a part of the show!
Route 46 Entertainment District™ celebrates the bygone days of old American roadways by infusing and showcasing memorabilia, petroliana, and automobilia throughout the property. The décor provides a backdrop to the distinctive personality of each venue, as well as highlighting their individual flavors and sounds. It’s truly a captivating entertainment experience!
Route 46 Entertainment District™ also offers private event space and catering services. If you are looking for a true out-of-the-ordinary setting for an event, Route 46 will deliver. From board meetings to weddings, any type of event can be hosted on the property. Offsite catering and party packages are available with a wide array of culinary options: smoked barbecue meat, unique desserts, delectable hors d'oeuvres, steak/seafood ensembles, and more!
Nestled between Daytona Beach and Orlando’s tourist attractions on the I-4 corridor, Route 46 Entertainment District™ is the perfect stop for all ages and personalities. Offering the most variety of dining and entertainment experiences within a 15-mile radius, Route 46 Entertainment District™ is accommodating, convenient and most importantly fun! Our motto at Route 46 is “Perfecting the Past” – and you can be sure Route 46 does just that.
Route 46 Entertainment District™ is privately owned and operated. It was developed based on the love of old roadway culture, which encapsulates the integrity and pride of craftsmanship and service of that era. We are proud that Route 46 Entertainment District™ is operated under a team of individuals who share the same goal – to deliver the ultimate experience to our guests!