Sales Getters Sales Training Course is a sales training course with 262 sales lessons; one for each day of the business day. Each lesson is delivered in a powerful 33 minute session that focuses on applicability to the learner's product or service with effective reinforcement.
Sales Getters Sales Training Course also includes 52 lessons design exclusively for sales management.
Benefits of this super-effective, proven sales training system for sales reps include:
- Never be afraid to cold call again.
- Learn how to prospect - the right way.
- You'll have the exact written words for any objection.
- Drastically reduce the time to close sales.
- Know how to get a stalled sale moving.
- Keep your pipeline full so you always have consistent years.
- Learn how to win more sales against the competition.
- Learn when and how to close for the most money.
- Never "Cold Close" again.
- Secure your sales job.
- This complete course works for both products and services.
Benefits to sales management include:
- Each lesson has homework for immediate application.
- Training sessions can be led by sales managers, saving thousands!
- Lessons matched to your training needs. No wasting time or money.
- Get better margins on every deal.
- Immediate follow-up and reinforcement by sales managers.
- Easy to implement each lesson based on your product or service.
- Proven tips, techniques and strategies deliver immediate results.
- Step-by-step salesperson prospecting and cold calling strategies.
- Easily match sales ROI to the sales training lessons.
- Sales training 33 minutes a day delivers consistent reinforcement.
- Training delivered in bite-sized pieces so there is no student overload.
- Field reps can keep up independently.
- Sales Management philosophy that emphasizes coaching vs managing.
- GREAT to hand out at national sales meetings.
The Sales Getters Sales Training Course was written by successful B2B sales professional Louie Bernstein. His biography follows below:
I am not a sales trainer. I am a salesman.
I have been successfully selling products and services for over two decades. My first job was at the age of 10, working at a hot dog stand in Skokie, Illinois. It’s where I first learned the value of, “you want fries with that?” which you will read about later in the course. I have won sales awards with every company I have worked for, or have run. In 2002, my company, MindIQ, was included in the INC. 500 list for one of the fastest growing private companies in America, over a five year period. I have encountered probably every type of sales situation you will ever run into. What you will learn in this course is not theory. I have lived, and continue to live 262 business days a year, every one of these sales lessons.
The Sales Getters Sales Training Course is a result of all my experiences plus books on selling, seminars I’ve attended, tapes, CD’s, DVD’s and blogs I’ve listened to or read. Every thought and idea in this course may not be a Louie Bernstein original. Some of the selling ideas and concepts go back a millennium to some of the world’s greatest thinkers. For the ideas I did not think up, I tried to put my personal spin on them and present them through my own viewpoint and professional opinion. I suggest you do the same and apply these concepts, ideas, techniques and lessons to fit your personal situation.
I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge, and in particular, sales knowledge. Based on my sales results over the years and my continued desire to be the best at what I do, I consider myself to be an expert in, and an ongoing student of, the art and science of selling.
A shameless plug: For many of the examples in this system I use my other company, Sales Getters. Yes, I do it for promotion. However, it is also a business I am very familiar with so it helps me create better examples. And, as you will learn in the upcoming lessons, you should never miss an opportunity to promote your brand, which is you.