Sg Home Investment provides essential Singapore property guides, insights, reviews and advice on a wide range of property investment matters. They cover both private residential properties as well as HDB flats (public housing).
Being a representative of the largest property agency in Singapore, we offer many essential property consultancy services to both Singaporeans and foreign citizens. Recognising that property investment is a huge financial commitment, our experience and extensive network will help to ensure you secure your ideal home quickly, efficiently and with less stress.
Below is the range of property consultancy services we provide:
- Recommend suitable properties that meet your budget and investment horizon.
- Provide property investment advice through our exclusive in-house research.
- Provide advice on the rules and regulations involved in property investment.
- Negotiate and secure the best deal for your property (new launch or resale).
- Market resale properties through our multi-channel network.
- Recommend reputable conveyancing lawyers.
- Recommend bank loans with competitive rates.
Our mission is to help all our clients make informed decisions on their property investments. We achieve this by understanding their needs, analysing their affordability level and appraising their investment horizon.
This is done through a complete evaluation for their financial positions to kickstart their property investment journey. Whether they are new or are already invested in real estate, we will advise them on strategies to manage their property portfolio in order to maximise their Return on Investment (ROI). This is done through in-depth research on the current state of the property market, evaluate and provide advice on properties with good investment potential, as well as how to realise their property investment goals going forward by crafting an exit exit strategy.
We service many clients with different needs. These include the following:
- Young buyers looking to start a family (either for own stay or investment).-
- Buyers keen to explore property investment options, but lack the necessary knowledge or information.
- Existing property owners who wish to upgrade/downgrade.
- Property owners who wish to own more than one property, but looking to avoid paying hefty property stamp duties
- Owners who wish to rent our their properties.
Whatever their current motivation, we have the experience, strategies and a proven system to achieve their goals effectively.