Smarter Mobile is a specialist telecommunications consultancy providing technical and commercial services across the telecommunications sector. Formed in 2010, Smarter Mobile’s experienced consultants can offer a wide range of services covering all aspects of RF and core network design and optimisation as well as the installation and commissioning of RF systems including complex distributed antenna systems, all supported by both a comprehensive network performance measurement capability with state of the art network monitoring, operation and maintenance capability.
The consultancy and project management team at Smarter Mobile has been working in the communications industry for over twenty five years and has unmatched experience resulting from having been involved with the cellular mobile world since the very beginnings in the UK in the 1980s. As a result, our experience spans the full spectrum of legacy and emerging telecommunication systems and technologies, base station technologies, DAS technologies and topographies, network design and optimisation criteria as well as total familiarisation with the requirements of operating and maintaining telecommunication networks to the very highest availability and reliability criteria.
Our hands-on experience of telecommunication systems and technologies is built on our extensive work with major fixed and mobile network and service providers, leading site designers and infrastructure providers as well as legal and regulatory agencies across the world.
A brief summary of our services and experience is given below:
• Indoor and outdoor Coverage Measurement
• Network Quality of Service assessment – Voice and Data
• Interference analysis as well as EMF / ICNIRP compliance assessments
• System design and fitting of vehicle survey systems
• Design and acquisition of specialist equipment and software
• Indoor site design including selection of equipment vendors, choice of technologies etc. Typical venues include airports, stadiums, Prisons, train stations, metro systems, major outdoor events etc.
• Design of service denial systems involving the use of blockers and grabbers.
• Installation, commissioning and maintenance of indoor DAS systems including in prison environments.
• Legal and regulatory activities include license negotiation, spectrum management activities as well as expert witness duties.
Previous Projects include:
• London Heathrow Airport,
• London Gatwick, Stanstead,
• Aberdeen, Glasgow, and Edinburgh airports,
• Heathrow Express (HEX) project,
• Nexus underground in Newcastle,
• Earls Court, Olympia, NEC Birmingham as well as other venues in the UK and overseas.
• Over 300 Major indoor schemes in central London including Citibank, Barclays in Churchill Place, HSBC in Canary Wharf and many similar office buildings in the city.
• Athens Airport, Brussels Airport and Dublin Airport
• Sydney and Hong Kong Metro systems