Your reliable Eco-Tour operator in Myanmar!
Mission – To participate in mother country’s development doing business in sustainable nature for future generation.
Our Vision – To become the leading unique Eco-tourismoperator that run in world class sustainable policy and practices.
We participated International Year of Eco-tourism (IYE) and organized Eco-tourism Seminars.
Myanmar perspective exhibition at the Asian Cultures Museum & Educational Center, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA was held in contribution with us.
Oversea Contact & Advisers -
USA: Brenda Davidson Shaddox (Writer/Photographer/Naturalist)
Austria: Mr. Aaron Offner (Birding Tours Rep), Harald Schillhammer (Natural History)
UK: Anne Redston (Legal Advisor)
Netherlands: Joost van der Ven (Bird watching Advisor)
Japan: Mr. Kyi Thu Shein
Naga land (Hkamti)
Ngapali Beach, Daung Thouk Dam
IT Square Group volunteer school
Htwe Oo Myanmar/Shwe Puppet
- Myanmar Bird & Nature Society (MBNS)
- Union of Myanmar Travel Association (UMTA)
Current Affiliated Businesses
S.S.T (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
Pleasant View Resort @ Ngapali Beach
Aye Kaung Myaing Guest House @ Khamti, Nagaland
Community Based Ecotourism (CBET) cooperation with Naga Cultural Committee
Society for Sustainable Tourism Development in Myanmar
Specialist in Ecotourism - such as
Bird watching Tour
Wild expedition Tour
Hill tribal Tour
Elephant riding Tour
International dendrology Tour
We handled the specialized tours for
- International Dendrology Society Tour co-organize with Andrew Brock Travel Ltd., from England.
- Flag Expedition Tour for The Explorers Club, National Geographic, New York.
- Woodpecker Research Tour for Ornithology,Cornell University America.
- Bird Watching Tour for International Crane Foundation & Oriental Bird Club(OBC).
- Water Bird Survey with Daru Ltd., Netherlands & Wetland Internationals.
- Bird Expedition with Smithsonian Institute.
- Naga Anthropological Research Tour for PhD Thesis, Columbia University,USA.
- Culture-Eco Tour for Albatross Tour Germany, David Sayers Travel from UK,
Why use SST!
- References from Clients
- Good links with reserves people & use reputable tourism related firms
- Warmest hospitality with quality services
- Skillful, energetic and experienced team