Providing exceptional service to our clients has been the mission of each Suite for You associate over the past 10 years. Diligently keeping this as our primary goal has helped Suite for You become an industry leader in corporate housing and long-term rental assistance.
It all began when Sue McCormick, President and Founder of Suite for You, took a leap of faith, bet on her abilities, took the advice and encouragement of her family and close friends, and opened Suite for You Corporate Leasing.
Suite for You serves the needs of:
* relocating families
* business consultants
* military personnel
* families displaced by disaster
* General Assembly attendees
* individuals involved in delayed real estate transactions
* families with a loved one in extended critical care
* vacationers and more
We show great care and concern for each one of our guests, realizing that each guests needs are different and very often difficult ones. We understand that moving is one of the top five most stressful events in a person's life and that special care needs to be given to our customers.
Here are a few reasons why Suite for You has been chosen as the preferred provider of corporate housing in Richmond and throughout the US by 5000+ relocating families and their employers since 1999:
* The Suite for You Management Team has been together for 10 years. It shows through the level of service provided to each of our guests.
* Each member of the team is enabled to make day-to-day decisions that improve the quality of our guests stay.
* We are patient and listen to your needs. We want to provide the best housing solution for you and your family.
* We offer multiple pricing options so that your budget can be more easily met.
* We live by the “sundown rule” so you can expect to hear back from us the same business day.
* We personally answer our phone lines, during office hours, with a smile everytime.
* We offer after hour emergency service 24/7, if needed.
You have a choice! Why not choose Suite for You when the comfort of your family matters most?