Tango Signs, now TangoSigns.com,  began in 2005 as a small regional sign company serving retail storefronts in the southeast. Since then, Tango has grown year-over-year into a nationwide sign provider by continuing to listen closely to our client's critical, and often unique, sign needs. Using their feedback, we quickly adapted our company, and its operations to specifically serve those needs -- and we've never stopped, as is evident with our new online platform.  From the beginning, TangoSigns.com has been structured to solve three major problems that sign buyers typically face when seeking an outdoor sign for their business storefront.  They are as follows: (1) Very slow turnaround on submitting sign quotes to clients, (2) exorbitantly high pricing structure, and (3) poor product quality.  Tango solves these three nagging issues through operational efficiencies and technology development. First, we provide 93% of all clients with instant quotes on their custom signage, and same day quoting on the remaining 7%. This change in quoting time alone is virtually unprecedented in the commercial sign industry. Second, because Tango's entire sales operation exists online, versus staffing and maintaining a large sales force, we can use those savings to keep prices low without  compromising our high standard of product quality. Lastly, we source the very best of materials for all our products, and we have them built with pride by experienced sign craftsmen here in the U.S. versus overseas.

Tango Signs has just debuted our new online platform for ordering lighted and digital outdoor business signs for the retail storefront and office space markets. A retail shop owner, or anyone searching for a commercial sign, can quickly obtain instant quotes, receive wholesale level pricing on all products, customize any sign, and have it delivered and installed anywhere in the continental U.S. in record time.

Our standard outdoor business sign product line-up includes: digital electronic message centers (EMCs), front-lit channel letters, back-lit channel letters, led signs, lighted sign cabinets, and marquee signs. tango also provides sign face replacements, large format printing, full-color banners, yard signs, and in-house graphic design.