John Huber & Associates. With over two decades of specialised experience in tax matters, we boast a strong practice which includes up-to-date assessment of tax law, immigration, residency, expatriate and relocation services and work permit requirements. We apply our in-depth knowledge and broad understanding of the Maltese Tax System to advise clients on some of the most efficient ways of structuring their activities from a tax perspective.
Our objective is to increase your personal wealth. Having built a strong portfolio of international clients, our experience and knowledge provides high quality services enabling clients to maximise their income and save time. We believe in working with the Inland Revenue, and strive to build relationships based on our professionalism, competence and credibility. We also help clients meet compliance responsibilities in their personal and business tax affairs. We constantly aim to stimulate our clients with a timely and detailed response to tax legislation changes and the development of new services.
The services and advice we offer range from
• Income tax advice and tax planning
• Applications for residence
• Applications for a visas, work permits and assistance with procurement of Identity Cards and driving licenses
• Personal tax compliance
• Relocation assistance
• Advice and assistance in buying and selling property in Malta
• Capital gains and succession planning
• Corporate Tax
• Maritime – Yacht Registration