Short Description - Tejas Research & Engineering provides products and services for the upstream oil and gas industry.
Long Description – Tejas Research & Engineering is a firm engaged in providing well-known products as well as continually developing new and innovative solutions for the upstream oil & gas industry. Since “one good test is worth a 1,000 expert opinions”, through analysis and testing is the epi-center of every engineering effort. The synergies provided by talented Engineers, Designer’s & Technicians, a world class Test Facility and a client base that offers a wellspring of new challenges often yields truly innovative results. Tejas is registered engineering firm in the State of Texas.
• Subsurface Safety Valves
o Tubing Retrievable
o Wireline Retrievable
o Deep Set
o Surface Controlled (SCSSV)
o SubSurface Controlled (SSCSSV)
• Select Camco* Brand Products
• Downhole flow control equipment
• PGV Valves
• API-14L Locks & Nipples
• Tejas ComTac ™ System
• Barrier Valve (Cascade Valve)
• Engineering in solid modeling
• ANSYS Finite Element Analysis
• Computational Fluid dynamics
• New product realization
• Research & Development of your unique project
• Feasibility Studies
Testing Services include:
• HPHT testing to 60,000psi at -200 to 1000°F using convection heating and cooling.
• Connection testing to ISO 13679 to 1.5 million lbs. in tension and 1.1 million in compression, in conditions to 50,000psi and 700°F.
• Comprehensive flow loop testing up to 40,000bbls/d to 3000psi at 500°F. Such comprehensive testing facilities speed the development of new products to meet the extreme condition of tomorrow.