Worldwide Project Profile
Below are a list of projects marketed and/or developed by Mr. Dhanji during his tenure with Vigers International, Pacific Shore, and Goldenland Developments.
* The Ascott Bangkok (2004), Bangkok: New 5-star 35-storey serviced apartment building managed by the Marriott International. This is 16,000 square metres, 25 storey tower offers 164 residences ranging from studios up to three bedroom homes.
* The Mayfair Marriott (2003), Bangkok: New 5-star 35-storey serviced apartment building managed by the Ascott Group. Comprises of 177 units from the 3nd to 20th floor of studios to three-bedroom homes.
* The Infinity (2005), Bangkok Marketed and sold as Bangkok's most luxurious and prestigious residential building, the Infinity was 100% sold out and achieved the highest price per square metres ever sold in Thailand. This 35-storey building consisted of 124 residences ranging from 2-4 bedroom homes with-ultra luxurious finishes throughout.
* Sky Villas (2004), Bangkok: Located between the 21st and 35th floor of The Ascott Bangkok building, the Sky Villas residences was 90% sold out within weeks of its initial launch of its 130 sky residences.
* Golden Heritage-Venetian (2004-2005), Bangkok: Targeted to a very high end clientele, this ultra-luxurious housing community has a total of 624 executive homes within 307 rai (120 acres). Phase I, with 108 homes within 87 rais (34 acres) is 80% sold out with Phase II with 516 homes over 220 rais (86 acres) is currently being marketed with excellent progress.
* Grand Monaco (2004-2005), Bangkok: Inspired by classical European architecture, this housing community consisting of 576 homes over 198 rai (77 acres) has almost sold out of Phase I and construction is well underway for Phase II.
* Baan Ladprao (2002), Bangkok: A 120-rai (47 acres) masterplanned housing community which was 80% sold out in 6 months. Total units of housing was 233 homes.
* Baan Ladprao Exclusive (2003), Bangkok: 65 exclusive high end homes already sold out.
* Baan Ramindra (2003), Bangkok: Targeted to first time homeowners, this 36 rai (14 acres) project consisting of 124 homes sold out in record time.
* Baan Ramkamhaeng (2003), Bangkok: Targeted to an executive clientele, these 126 homes located on prime 49 rai site (19 acres) were 100% sold out.
* Kalista Mansions (2003), Bangkok: Professionally managed by the Ascott Group, this 18,508 square metre, 82 unit serviced apartment building was 100% sold out in 12 weeks. This project was renovated and upgraded to Grade A standards and achieved the highest rental rates when sold out to perspective investors.
* Golden Legend (2003-2005), Bangkok: Styled after a classic and luxurious colonial design theme, this 132-rai site sold out of Phase I which had 200 high end homes. Phase II, which has 126 rai and 265 units, is currently being marketed in the 258-rai (100 acres) site.
* Golden Nakara (2004-2005), Bangkok: Bangkok's only Private Beach Town Community, there are 803 homes within this 332-rai (129 acres) site. Phase I with 247 units in 124 rai (50 acres) was 100% sold.
* Mapleglen (1989). Parksville, BC Canada: 100 acre multi-use development on Vancouver Island Project. Includes: retail, schools, nursing home, single- and multi-family residential and shopping centre Phase 1-6 100% sold out.
* Chelsea Court (1990), Parksville, BC Canada: Apartment and townhouse project — 100% sold out.
* Queen Richmond (1995), Centre, Toronto: 220,000 square feet of commercial office and retail in Downtown Toronto. Convention to multi-use of residential, office and retail.
* Regent Court (1993), London, UK: 104 Unit development in Central London. Project was 75% sold prior to construction. Was one of the largest and most successful residential projects in London that year.
* The Regency (1994), London, UK: Medium-rise residential development in Central London. 90% sold out prior to completion.
* The Goldsbrough (1994), Sydney, Australia: Acquired, packaged and resold convert commercial to residential development in Darling Harbour, Sydney.
* North Beach (1995), San Francisco, USA: Three apartment buildings bought in re-ownership. Phases 1-3 were 100% sold.
* The Elgin (1996), Hong Kong: Acquired apartment complex and converted units to a full serviced apartments for rental purposes.
* Royal Goan Beach Club II,III,&IV (1995), Goa, India: Marketed and sold this Time Share Real Estate Investment Property in Hong Kong of 300 units.
* The Royal Bali (1997), Beach Club Bali Indonesia: Marketed and sold this Time Share Real Estate Investment Property in Hong Kong.