Fine Treatment offers some of the best health products in the world
Our proprietary Thermobalancing therapy is a self-governing treatment unique in its power to treat chronic internal diseases. Invented by Dr. Simon Allen, the exclusive therapeutic devices provide an extremely effective natural treatment for various internal chronic diseases. And best of all, the therapy is free from any side effects. Dr. Allen’s Devices help to improve the condition of the affected organs, support general helth and well-being ultimately stimulating longevity.
Thermobalancing therapy is a unique, independent treatment method for chronic internal diseases. It works by continuously improving blood circulation locally in the affected organs over a prolonged period of time.
Thermobalancing therapy has received a patent US 9,408,744 B2, Therapeutic device and method, 2016, https://www.google.com/patents/US9408744
Studies on Thermobalancing Therapy have confirmed its effectiveness!
Thoroughly examined before and after a 6-month treatment period, the patients reported a significant improvement to the disturbing symptoms as well as a significant improvement to their Quality of Life!
The results of the medical research were published in the top medical journals.
1). About chronic prostatitis in:
- Journal of Clinical Urology, (journal of the British Association of Urological Surgeon) “Effect of thermobalancing therapy on chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome”, http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/2051415816671036, 2016;
- Canadian Urological Association Journal, “Possible Etiology and Pathophysiology of Chronic Prostatitis/Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome, Outcomes of Clinical Study on Thermobalancing Therapy Suggest,” 2017.
2). About enlarged prostate in:
- The Ageing Male, (top male health journal throughout the ageing process) “Use of thermobalancing therapy in ageing male with benign prostatic hyperplasia with a focus on etiology and pathophysiology,” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27960590, 2016, Taylor & Francis publisher UK;
- Cogent Medicine, “Thermobalancing conservative treatment for moderate to low degree lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) secondary to prostate enlargement,” 2016, Taylor & Francis publisher UK,
- Urology Journal, ((journal of the Iranian Urological Association)
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment with New Physiotherapeutic Device, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26571324; and in many others.
Dr Allen’s therapeutic non-invasive device, is Class I Medical Device without a measuring function and supplied in non-sterile condition does NOT require the involvement of a Notified Body. http://www.ce-marking.com/medical-devices-class-i.html
In April 2010 the device was registered at MHRA, see attachment.
Australia, Canada, EU, Japan, and USA are the five founding GHTF member states. In accordance with the ‘Regulation of medical devices outside the European Union’, Low-risk products may only require a supplier’s declaration of conformity (SDOC), where the manufacturer is responsible for ensuring that the product complies with the relevant requirement and then produces a written self-declaration statement. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3326589/
Therefore, Dr Allen’s device does not require approval.