Trade Finance is the market-leading resource for news and analytics on structured trade finance (including
export & agency, and commodity finance) and
supply chain finance (including
factoring and forfaiting).
Trade Finance breaks news and examines deals through Trade Finance magazine, our website, and newsletters delivered direct to your inbox.
• uncovers and analyzes the latest trade finance news across all sectors and regions
• delivers customisable breaking, daily and weekly news alerts
• publishes, online and in print, exclusive analysis and interviews with the market leaders in a bi-monthly magazine
• provides exclusive reports and supplements, including the annual Market Outlook and Directory
Trade Finance Analytics is the new product from Trade Finance. It comprises the most comprehensive database of trade finance transactions, with a growing suite of analytical tools.
Trade Finance Analytics:
• tracks over 2,000, independently-verified deals per year
• links each deal with Trade Finance’s market-leading news coverage
• covers bilaterals, currently 36% of total deals
• seeks out and includes pricing data
• connects you directly to our research team through the 'Ask an Analyst' service
• enables easy data exports to Excel for further analysis