Trimitra Consultants (TC) was established in Jakarta in 1990 as a partnership of management consultants.
In 2005 its legal form was changed into a limited liability company (Perseroan Terbatas) under the name of P.T. Trimitra Konsultan Manajemen. However we continue to operate under our trade name Trimitra Consultants. TC provides consulting, interim management and training services.
TC currently has 4 (four) Practice Groups:
Practice Group I:
Strategic Management , General Management and Management, Audit
Practice Group II:
Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Leadership, Personal Development and Recruitment & Selection
Practice Group III:
Project Management and CSR Management
Practice Group IV:
Business Development, Marketing Management, Customer Service / Relation Management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management and Logistic Management
Our Senior Consultants are former top executives at reputable companies with proven successful track records.
They have the necessary advanced level competencies and extensive hands-on practical experience to ensure that our clients will be presented with practical recommendations, counsels and solutions.
To be a firm that:
* enhances achievement of our national and international clients’ goals and objectives,
* acquires and maintain advanced level competencies in its fields of activity
* provides the opportunities for its people to achieve their career and income objectives,
* uncompromisingly upholds high ethical standards in conducting its affairs.
* To provide superior cost effective professional services in strategic management, business development, organization development, HR management & development, marketing & sales, customer service, project management and procurement management.
* To provide superior cost effective training & development programs that enhance people's competencies and career
* To manage our own business in a professional and profitable manner and to recruit, train and retain dedicated, competent and creative partners, associates and personnel who are committed to supporting the practices of the firm and who feel appreciated and rewarded for their efforts
OUR CORE VALUES
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization.
* Belief in People -- We believe that people are critical to the success of our firm. We will therefore appropriately train, develop and reward employees, recognize and appreciate their contribution, communicate openly and honestly, and develop accountability systems that extend responsibility and decision making throughout the organization.
* Trust -- We will act with honesty and integrity, do what we say we'll do, share our ideas and listen to the ideas of others, and comply with our code of ethics and the spirit and intent of the law.
* Excellence -- We look for innovative ways to serve our clients, we create excellent products and services that clients value, we have a sense of urgency to improve performance, and we have a culture that abhors waste and rewards efficiency.
* Alignment -- Employees see themselves a part of the TC Team and work together to achieve levels of performance unmatched in the industry.