The perfect place to relax and explore the Peak District...
Superbly comfortable self-catering accommodation in the Peak District. In a peaceful location close to Buxton and Bakewell, Wheeldon Trees in 12 acres of pastureland - a stunning position in one of Derbyshire's most breathtaking valleys. A wonderful year-round holiday destination in the heart of England.
Ideal for couples, families, friends and fun, nine dog-friendly cottages sleep up to 30 in total - perfect for walking, cycling and the many attractions of the Peak District, including Chatsworth House and Alton Towers. Local bus from the door - free for guests! A warm welcome for babies, children and dogs.......... Everything you need to recharge your batteries.
Beautifully appointed cottages have a home from home atmosphere with open plan ground floor, under-floor heating & comfy leather furniture; kitchens are comprehensively equipped; fully carpeted bedrooms, pocket sprung mattresses with memory foam toppers; stylish and contemporary bathrooms.
Communal games / dining room seating up to 30 has a fully fitted kitchen, pool table, table football, games for all ages and a wide selection of books, maps & DVDs.
Accreditations and awards :
- Quality in Tourism: 4 Star Gold Award 2011
- Green Tourism GoldStar award winner 2010/11
- Green Tourism Business Scheme: Gold Award 2010
- Peak District National Park Environment Quality Mark (EQM): Award holder since 2008
- East Midlands Enjoy England Excellence Awards Self Catering category: Silver award winner 2009 and 2010