SET APART BY GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, underneath everything we are, underneath everything we do, we are all fighters contending for the faith. Connected, Independent, Anointed. And we stand back to back inside the “Cage-Of-Life” fighting for our faith, our lives and the lives of those we love. That’s what it means to be an Anointed Fighter.
Anointed Fighter is a movement where the fight for eternal life is a shared value among people of all kinds. Rich, poor, famous, infamous, physically strong, physically weak, free, imprisoned, people just like you and me. As Anointed Fighters, we are all fighting the “good fight of the faith” and in so doing, find ourselves either:
1) Fighting for a “lost soul”
2) Fighting spiritual warfare
3) A single mom fighting to stay afloat financially
4) A husband and wife fighting to hold a marriage together 5) An alcoholic fighting to stay sober
6) A corporate executive fighting to keep the company from collapsing
7) Younger age groups that are fighting peer pressure and identity
8) A Child fighting through abuse
The word Anointed comes from the biblical meaning of “Anoint” meaning - to authorize, or set apart, a person for a particular work or service.
Anointed Fighter directly parallels the “faith fight” illustrated in I Timothy 6:12; “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” The thought here is of the soldier, who fights to live the good Christian life in the face of the challenges and warfare of the world, regardless of whether those challenges are physical or spiritual and regardless of how the rest of the world views the fight.