An unbiased organization, BBB serving Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington sets and upholds high standards for fair and honest business behvior. We are committed to the belief that most marketplace problems can be corrected through voluntary self-regulation and we champion the cause of consumers to hold businesses accountable to the highest standards of honesty in their activities.
Our BBB services Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington. We reach out to our communities with programs like:
- Secure Your ID Day: Free document shredding service.
- Senior Speeches: BBB shares fraud prevention tips with the much-targeted demographic.
- High School Outreach: Activities include tips for smart shopping, renting and banking; as well as partnerships with our local DECA program.
- BBB Charity Review: Comprehensive reviews of local charities provide potential donors a wealth on information to protect their charitable donations.
- Business of the Year Torch Awards: Honors outstanding businesses each year for excellence in customer service, innovative business and community involvement.
- Student's of Integrity Scholarship: Provides a $1,000 scholarship to a student in each Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington.
- Bait and Business Alaskan Fishing Charter: BBB Accredited Businesses set sail with BBB for a great day out of the office, sailing through the Kenai Fjords National Park and dropping anchor in a top Alaskan Halibut fishing spot.
- Integrity Golf Classic: Oregon and Washington businesses swing to success at these fun tournaments that support our scholarship program.