Our mission: Helping our community's most vulnerable with solutions that permanently improve lives
Providing help. Creating hope. Serving all. It is what we do. We have been doing it in Arizona for more than 75 years. What began in 1933 to advocate for children and to serve people suffering through the Great Depression, has expanded to an array of programs serving our most vulnerable residents throughout Central and Northern Arizona. Each year, we transform more than 80,000 lives regardless of background or religion.
Our programs include:
• domestic violence shelter and victim assistance
• financial education and resource building
• homeless outreach and shelter
• pregnancy counseling
• refugee resettlement & reunification
• sex trafficked victim assistance
• transitional and affordable housing
• youth development
Most of our programs are available at no charge.
For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.