We are a 501-3(c) tax-exempt nonprofit organization/public charity. We benefit from a driven founder with a clear mission around the following 5 specific goals:
1. Raise national awareness of civilian exposure to Camp Lejeune Toxic Water Contamination
2. Ensure accuracy and transparency to foster accountability
3. Ensure protections in current/future legislation for Camp Lejeune civilian DOD personnel
4. Raise funding to support brand and issue awareness
5. Expose contamination risks for civilians employed on other U.S. military installations
About the Founder:
Gavin P. Smith is a recent graduate with distinction (Beta Gamma Sigma) from Thunderbird School of Global Management (Master in Global Management) and from The College of William & Mary Mason School of Business (MBA). His knowledge and expertise meets perfectly at the intersection of media, marketing, entrepreneurship and international business.