INCPAS Mission Statement:
Our mission is to enhance the professional success of our members while promoting the public interest; to encourage and facilitate the adherence to high ethical and professional standards; to facilitate relationships that will benefit our members; to promote a better understanding of services rendered by CPAs; and to represent our profession.
INCPAS is the premier professional association representing CPAs in Indiana:
- Acts as an advocate for the profession
- Seeks to ensure fair laws for individual taxpayers and the business community
- Strives to build an accurate perception of the role of CPAs in business, education
- Founded on May 6, 1915
- Approximately 8,000 members statewide
Why Do Members Join the Indiana CPA Society?
- Members gain access to a wide range of exclusive services and programs designed
to give them an advantage in today's competitive environment.
- Legislative advocacy to introduce and sponsor legislation that affects the CPA
- Public relations programs to promote the values, competencies and services of
CPAs to the general public and other entities
- Networking events for knowledge sharing and awareness
- Professional development offerings to facilitate professional enhancement and
satisfy continuing professional education requirements
- Opportunities for a variety of member participation:
- Online Communities
- Members participate in discussion forums and can upload profiles and photos for
CPAs are a great resource for the media. They are knowledgeable on a wide variety of topics. Let INCPAS make your search easier. Whether it's for a radio appearance or an article interview, we can put you in contact with a CPA in your area.