The Institute of Transpersonal Psychology is a private, non-sectarian graduate school accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Founded in 1975, the Institute began as a groundbreaking center of integrative, whole-person learning and training. Today, ITP is a leader in transpersonal research and education of clinicians, spiritual guides, wellness caregivers, educators and consultants who apply transpersonal principles and values in a variety of settings.
The Institute's stimulating and transformative educational paradigm, valuing the mind, body, spirit connection, attracts students from all over the world to both residential and distance-learning programs.
• Educational paradigm stresses a holistic approach to psychotherapy.
• Experiential educational model integrates six aspects of human existence into coursework: intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual, creative, and relational.
• Cutting edge research offers opportunities to work with leaders in the field of transpersonal psychology.
• Supportive and vibrant learning community includes distinguished faculty and visiting scholars.
• Classroom environment honors diversity and creative expression.
• Dynamic on-line/distance-learning opportunities utilize the personal mentor system.
• Evening master's program offered for working adults.
Through disciplined scholarly inquiry into the frontiers of psychology and spirituality, ITP seeks to foster the development of individuals, organizations, and societies toward their fuller potential for wisdom, health and wholeness.