Applying Quantum Physics to manifestation of Consciousness researching Ancient Psychological aspects of Alchemy & Chinese, Greek, Hindu Philosophers, the compilation of 9 AoL books: 2 fiction and 7 non-fiction explore Symbols, Mysticism, Arts, Creativity, Consciousness & Beauty.
Our Authors are: Ivana Milosavljević (Conscious Parenting), Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar (Art of 4 Elements), Jani Caruana , Mirjana Musulini, Olivera Rosić (Mindful Eating) and
Nataša Pantovic Nuit a Maltese, Serbian Writer, BSc Economics, Management Consultant living in Malta, Author of 9 AoL books.
The ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' is a series of many genres, including 2 fiction, 2 poetry, and 5 nonfiction books exploring various consciousness themes.
The titles of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training include:
1. Art of 4 Elements, Spiritual Poetry Book, 2012, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The spiritual poetry and art book. The 120 poems, written by Nuit, acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 other artists. The book explores alchemy and 4 elements, 4 stages of life, 4 magic directions ISBN: 978-9995754006 Publisher: Year: 2014 Size: 266pg 8x10” Paperback
2. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, 2015, by Olivera Rosić. Mindful Eating book is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. ISBN: 978-9995754020 Format: Paperback + e-book Size: 120pg 6x9”
3. Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry. A Novel by Nataša Pantović is set in Findhorn, UK as a Journey into the Field of Dreams that In various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connection of all life on our beautiful planet. The story becomes a true adoption story venturing into Africa, Ethiopia, Kenia, within the magic of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. Size: 264 pg 6" x 9” Paperback
4. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nuit, Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that energy follows thoughts and we use Quantum Physics Logic within Consciousness Research of Taoism following Yin and Yang Universe Manifestations to enter Creative Flow. Year: 2017 Size: 96 pages, 6" x 9" Paperback
5. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nataša Pantović. This guide is a chanting mantras manual with more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English.
6. Mindful Being Course, by Nataša Pantović. A 12 Modules Course full of self-development exercises for conscious living and creative thinking: goal setting, behavior modification, relationship contracts, and many other daily spiritual transformation tools for improving: Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotions, Mind Power ISBN: 978-9995754037 Year: 2015, Size: 187pg 8x10” Paperback + Course
7. Conscious Parenting Course, by Nataša Pantović & Ivana Milosavljević (Md Special Needs) explores applied positive psychology tools in the area of Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure. Using art, music, and creativity tools to support the kids growth. ISBN: 978-9995754044, Year: 2015, Format: Paperback + Course Size: 228pg 8x9” Paperback
8. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meaning by Nuit. Our Holographic Universe resonates with the most amazing precision creating Realities of our Choice. Using the sound (Aum, Amin, Allah) resonance to mediate, today & in the past our artists use symbols to enter higher states of consciousness. From Neolithic wisdom of Ancient Temples' carvings of spirals, Pythagoras numbers, Leonardo da Vinci's paintings, ancient wisdom of magic, mysticism, occult travels to our worlds giving us conscious / subconscious gift from Greek Philosophers, Neolithic Temples Goddesses, Alchemy Size 152 pg 6" x 9" Paperback
9. A-Ma Alchemy of Love, Historical Fiction by Nataša Pantović set in the 17th century Macao, Southern China following Portuguese Jesuits Mission of the Chinese Calendar Reform. Ancient China & Taoism in Fiction ISBN-13: 978-9995754198 2017, Format: Paperback Size: 244pg, 6x9”
Publishers websites: www.artof4elements.com