Nashita provides complete ICT system design and implementation, VSAT services, enterprise and custom software development solutions to corporations and public institutions wishing to establish or expand their productivity by investing in information systems.
Our services are designed to meet both the immediate and long-term needs of our clients, and are customized to reflect both their business model and their information needs.
In recent years, Nashita has established itself as a leading and experienced Information and Communications Technology company based in the US and with specific capability to operate in challenging environments such as Iraq and Afghanistan. We have over 25 years of research, design, development and implementation experience in various Communications and IT environments. Numerous testimonials confirm that “extremely satisfied” clients are “confident to recommend” Nashita, renowned as a “reliable company” with “up-to date technological competence”, providing the most practicable and reliable solution in “taking charge of large scale projects”. and inspiring the “highest possible endorsement” of satisfied clients.
With years of design and programming experience amassed in its diligent and talented designers, programmers and engineers, Nashita is conducting the ICT rush in the growing markets of Iraq and Afghanistan whilst further broadening its business horizons and opportunities in the US and abroad.
A proficient and current knowledge of Information and Communication Technology coupled with an uninterrupted and stable presence in Iraq, has afforded Nashita the unique status of being the only company with “on-ground” ICT capabilities and the prowess needed to undertake large scale and complicated projects.
The massive rise in ICT demands in the growing markets has encouraged Nashita to streamline its efforts by incorporating five distinct divisions. Covering major aspects of today’s challenges, Nashita’s services are provided through its:
• VSAT Division
• IT Infrastructure Division
• Software Development Division
• Security Solutions Division, and
• Procurement Division.
We are confident that Nashita possesses the will and the capabilities needed to answering all the ICT demands in developing markets.
“…It is good to see an IT company capable of producing such a high level of world-class products. The service we received from [Nashita] was magnificent and therefore we are pleased to recommend them for Oracle database applications as well as other IT projects.”
Chief of Archiving Department
Iraqi Media Network (IMN)
With expertise in major platforms and programming languages, Nashita has the ability to develop complex ICT/IS projects of varied magnitude. In addition, our comprehensive knowledge of the “day’s” leading technologies has resulted in the praise and confidence of other counterparts.
The main tools and technologies used by Nashita are:
• Networking (Cisco Catalyst, Cisco PIX, Cisco Routers)
• VoIP (Cisco Call Manager, Cisco IP Phones, Cisco Unity)
• PBX (Panasonic, Ericsson)
• VSAT (Vizada, Comtech, Tachyon)
• Server Technologies (MS Exchange, Active Directory, Proxy, SUS, File, and Print)
• Microwave Systems (Redline, NEC, Motorola, Cisco)
Database and Software Development
• Programming Languages (C, C++, C#, Java, VB.NET, Perl)
• Web Development (ASP.NET, PHP, WebObjects, Java, Web Services)
• Database Design (Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server, MySQL, 4D)
• ERP/Workflow (Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle Collaboration Suite)
• Operating Systems (UNIX, Linux, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Mac OS X)
• Inventory Management Oracle Inventory, CoreIMS
• Mobile Computing (Palm OS)
GIS and Tracking
• GIS & Remote Sensing MapInfo, ArcGIS, ERMapper, MapXtreme
• Tracking - Satamatics (Inmarsat Satellite), CES (VHF/UHF link, GSM)
• Surveillance Systems (Pelco, Arkanics, Extreme CCTV, Cantronic, Trango, Sightline)
• Video Conferencing (Tandberg, Polycom)
• Voting, Interpretation (Danish Interpretation Systems (DIS), Interkom
Audio & Video)
• Audio Systems (TOA)
• Postal Point of Service NCR