Being so many years in the island business and having regular contact with over 2,000 island owners, nobody knows better than Farhad Vladi in determining which islands are habitable and which are remote. He looks for the following basic criteria to determine the most marketable islands:
• The island should not be too far from the mainland or from another populated island.
• Property ownership must be clearly determined and recorded with the Land Registry Office.
• Drinking water must be available on the island and the vegetation must be attractive.
• The island must be suitable for development.
• The host country must be politically stable.
A high international demand for private islands for sale and for rent is evident from our website www.vladi-private-islands.de
which is updated constantly and features the latest island properties.