We're operated business that provides Professional Locksmithing & Security Services in Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Richmond, Ladner, Delta, Tsawwassen, New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, and Surrey on a 24 hour basis. All our locksmiths are family. We're competent, reliable, and friendly.
• Pick Resistant
• Drill Resistant
• UL (Underwriters Laboratories) Listed High Security Cylinders passed the UL 437 tests that measure effectiveness against picking, drilling and physical resistance.
• Solid brass collar spins under pressure to prevent wrench attacks.
• Large thumbturn provides ease of use for physically challenged.
• Steel shroud over bolt protects against "ice pick" type of attacks.
• High security strike plate has 2" screws that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame, preventing "kick-in" type attacks.
• Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for maximum resistance to crow bar attacks.
• Solid brass design is secured with high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against hammer and prying attacks.
• Available in brass or brushed aluminum finish.
• Patented Key control (key duplication by signature card only). Residential
As mentioned on our homepage, our goal is to provide the pricing and quality of service that makes you want to call us for all your locksmithing and security needs. We cover the entire Lower Mainland on a 24 hour basis. Our people are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. You can count on us.
Locked out of Bathroom?
For a door that has a privacy lock (the kind with a hole in the knob on the outside), keep a tool handy that will open this door if it is locked by your toddler with you on the outside and your toddler on the inside. The tool can be made from a piece of coat hanger or a metal skewer from the kitchen drawer or the inside of a ballpoint pen. Kept handy, it could save you from considerable anxiety and frustration trying to get a toddler to unlock the door.
• Put tool straight into the hole in the knob.
• The tool will stop approximately 1 inch to 1½ inside the knob.
• Gently but firmly push the tool just a little bit, approximately ¼ inch (you are pushing the spring loaded release button).
• You should hear a “pop” or “clunk” as the lock unlocks.
• Turn handle.
Again, if the bathroom lock has a round hole take a wire coat hanger and bend it straight. Stick it directly in the hole (straight and level) and feel for a springy button… when you feel it, simply push and it should release the lock.
If this is not successful, make sure the tool is level and is dead center, or call me for help.
Both chain and solid brass door guards are quick and inexpensive for our professionally trained locksmiths to install. They allow the door to be opened only a few inches but provide a substantial amount of security in return for the small investment.
Closed Circuit TV
These systems are invaluable in commercial settings and becoming more common in residential settings. When you need to know who is knocking before you go to the door, this is your answer.
We pride ourselves on the many respected commercial customers we have now and would be happy to talk at your convenience about securing your tenants, your customers and your investment. We understand the need for a complete line of products and services, for keeping costs to a minimum, and for reliable response when needed. Try us. You won't be disappointed.
We are happy to work with your insurance adjuster or directly with you on insurance claims. At the same time we can recommend products which will help to lower your insurance premiums, and ensure the problem doesn't happen again.
Push Button Access Control Locks
We can advise you on the best entrance and exit controls to suit your purpose and your budget, such as keyless entry systems, telephone entry systems, video entry systems, magnetic locks, electric strikes, exit devices, and push button access control locks.
The COBRA lock is a stand-alone, microprocessor-based, battery-powered solution that features an iButton port, 12-button keypad and standard builder's cylinder. The COBRA lock stores up to 100 codes and allows administrators to easily add or delete users in seconds, right at the keypad. Models are available for use with a wide range of doors, latches and exit devices. All this intelligence is designed around a stylish and robust mechanical chassis with vandal resistant features such as the Vandalgard clutching lever.